CEO Assistant (Native German) - Part time/Full time
We are looking for a fully committed and detail oriented assistant to work in our company. You will work directly for the CEO and support him across company tasks as well manage the office operations. You will have the opportunity to work in a professional and friendly team. Your responsibilities
- Developing day-to-day schedule and prioritization of activities.
- Organizing internal and external meetings, events and off-sites (incl. agenda management, meeting logistics, preparation of presentations and outsourcing meetings ).
- Supporting the CEO in strategic and ad-hoc projects (research, analyses, etc.).
- Answering calls as well as emails and being the first point of contact for external parties.
- Managing travel logistics, trip preparation, and expense reporting.
- All administrative support functions (incl. organizing documents, office supply ordering, etc.).
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Solid project management and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Incredibly proactive and able to take initiative and work efficiently with little direction.
- Strong sense of responsibility and high levels of commitment, integrity, and discretion.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (in German and English).
- Proficient PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook skills.